Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Showers (part1)

I'm not normally a "theme" type of girl but I thought it would be fun to do something for spring. Beleive it or not I'm actually ready for spring this year.

Anyway it took me a while to think of something and then one day it came to me....April Showers....rain...lots of rain and umbrella's...YAH Umbrella's. Although I'm still working out the theme I wanted to share my first attempt.


I got up early one sunny morning and saw the light beaming through my living room window. I stopped and stared at it for a minute and decided it was perfect to get some shots. So I ran into my bedroom, grabbed the camera, stripped down and started to shoot. I'm still wondering if my neighbors were up that early because if they were they received a wonderful show:)

HNT!!

8 comments:

13messages said...

This is so beautiful and cool. I love the theme.

Osbasso said...

Let me be your neighbor?!?

Great use of the umbrella! Can't wait to see the rest of the month!

Anonymous said...

That is just an awesome pic, great idea, very sexy.

Dangerous Lilly said...

Oh wow, awesome pic!!!!

Dee said...

Fantastic photo - umbrellas and silhouettes (especially with nipples) go very well together :)

xx Dee

Vixen said...

Incredibly creative, this turned out SO well. Love it.

xo

Chapter Two said...

great use of the sunlight!

FlyBoy said...

Ummm....it's raining today...can I borrow your umbrella? Late HHNT!