Thursday, March 18, 2010

HNT - Archive

It's archive time! With the injury it is difficult to take shots of myself that actually look good. So for now I hope you will enjoy some pictures from the past and from my archive.

Hope everyone had a great St. Patricks Day. Unfortunately I didn't celebrate this year, or really any year. Maybe one day I will actually take time off of work and enjoy the parade and then a beer. Maybe next year:)

Until then please enjoy some of my older pictures!


Happy HNT

7 comments:

Osbasso said...

Hmmm...I'm not sure I remember this one. Have you been holding out on us?? :-P

Hope your recovery is coming along OK!

Genevieve said...

Feel better. Very nice picture. Happy HNT!

Stealth said...

I hope you feel better soon, that is a lovely picture...

the word lovely doesn't really do it justice...just wow.

HHNT

Anonymous said...

very pretty and sexy ,HHNT

13messages said...

I hope the recovery is speedy. That's a really great shot.

Anonymous said...

Please feel free to re show us any kind of hotness like this!

Chapter Two said...

time off is a good thing - and I LOVE that bra!!!!!